Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Big Loves


A sure sign of Spring for me, are Cadbury Mini Eggs....



Have you had these before?  I am not a choco-holic, by any means, but
for these...I GO BONKERS!

Mmmmm hmmm, you know that's right!
The crunchy/crispy candy shell, the extra smooth Cadbury chocolate..
Have a few, and you cannot stop...I repeat, you cannot stop!!

Here's what they look like in the package, you can find them anywhere.




Another guilty pleasure we enjoy around these parts, is

Big Love.



We don't have HBO, so we NetFlix it.
Bill Paxton, plays a married guy, with 3 wives...it's a bit addicting.
Polygamy, a peak inside,
you really can't stop thinking about the whole idea....

{You guys are soo good to me!I have 50 followers now!
I know it's a stretch to get to the 125 followers I need, but I feel the love. 
That is the most important part! Keep spreading the love...}






5 comments:

Alissa said...

Perfect post for Fat Tuesday. Now I'll need to go beg Chris to make a run to the store for some! Wait unti you see this season on Big Love - it's our favorite so far.

Summer said...

mmmm mmmm....can't wait for a free day to go all ballastic on these babies!!!

Holly said...

Headed to Target for some of those delicious crispy chocolatey delights! It's my favorite time of year...

Tember said...

Oh I love them, too! Stay away from Sam's Club- they usually have the ginormous bags for a good price (Dave Ramsey would think it's smarter to buy a bigger bag for the same price as a smaller one, right??). I bought one last year and finished it in under a week...

Tember said...
This comment has been removed by the author.