Monday, March 1, 2010

Pickers


My daughter is a very public, nose-picker.
I hear this is "normal" and a phase.
Her Pediatrician tells me to ignore it.


THIS makes me feel better.













{Gosh, Suri, you are a repeat offender, huh?}

Tatum may pick her nose, but we don't have paparazzi following us,
getting it on film.


When I was younger, I wanted to be famous.
THIS is one reason alone, I don't want to be famous.




















Can you imagine?
Seriously!

When I was 25, I worked for this mortgage company and had a super, hot co-worker.
I went to ask him a question and he told me I had a huge booger hangin' away on my left nostril.
I went back to my desk and died, no, I DIED.
I couldn't stop thinking about it.
How long was it there?  Did it wiggle when I talked?


THIS IS WORSE! I mean, the WORST!
You pick your nose in public and someone captures it.
Minutes later, it's all over the internet.

NOT Stinkin' Cute.

Happy Monday Everyone!

3 comments:

Leah said...

Ok, I'm crying right now. Thanks for the good laugh!

MOMMA BETTY'S BLESSSSS said...

ICKY ICKY NO PICKY
Do they not know to pick where people can see you..... I could sing them my song.
Get your finger out of your nose out of your nose. It worked for Erik.

Rebecca said...

Ava and Tatum are BOTH in this fabulously gross phase. We tell Ava that her nose will bleed and she will go see Dr. Emert. That usually stops some of it...and then we tell her to shake her head and maybe they will fall out?
Thanks for the shout outs on my running blog. It's pretty fun and it holds me accountable. I will soon be donning new running gear and some sweet sweatbands-pics to follow.
Bec