Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bead-A-Full Thursday


Thursday, is kind of, the BEST day of the week!
It's right before the weekend, and it's all about
BEAD-A-FULL
Silverado Jewelry!!

I thought I would post some bracelets already put together,
a good variety of them.

This will give you ideas for YOURS!
I am into the Bling, but not everyone is.
I have friends that are doing all silver...based on big, life moments.

Moments like:
....having a baby
.....turning 40 years young
....vacations to Europe
.....kids birthstones

You really can do anything!

Here's the important details....


If you aren't in Minnesota and are DYING to find Silverado, go to:

http://www.silverado-jewelry.com/

They have a store locator and tons of info on the company and their products.



Of course, if you are lazy and want to buy tons online:

http://www.itsyourrhythm.com/

Go there, if you put in SoStinkingCute when you checkout..you get 10% off and

free shipping!
 
Also, I have a store I want to feature.
It's in North Carolina, so if you live there go check it out!
 
 
It's a great, gift shop with EVERYTHING!
 
Last, but certainly not least....
 
 

The giveaway bead....

HOWEVER, IT WILL BE IN WHITE.

All you have to do is leave a comment today on this posting, it
can be on anything.  We have one more Thursday and
then I will draw the lucky winner on Friday!

Happy commenting!



Toodles....

3 comments:

Beth said...

Pretty stuff, I am terrible at accessorizing so I may need some help. I'm pretty much a wedding ring and diamond studs kinda girl.

MOMMA BETTY'S BLESSSSS said...

I am thinking I like the simple look. "OH" thats because I am simple kinda girl....
If you help be put one togethor I am sure there would be some bling added to it.

Tember said...

I love the all silver idea! I don't seem to have a fave color right now (unlike Ms. Kelly Green!) so silver would keep it versatile. Woohoo, I'm excited!