Sunday, January 24, 2010

P-P-P-Push it Girl

When I pushed out 8 lbs 7 oz of sweet baby girl, I got these...




Then I pushed out 7 lbs 14 oz of sweet baby boy, 19 mos later and I got BOTH of these...




They are Nadri folks, I looooove Nadri.  In fact, after getting these I decided all my jewelry can be Nadri going forward...

And we just got final word from the lab that we are officially done procreating!  This is great, cuz I LOATHE  pregnancy, but I have a need...okay a desire....I want this..




It's the Nadri Saddle Ring, I've tried it on, it feels soooo good on my finger, do you need a side view?
I've got that for you....





So what's a girl gotta do to get this?  I don't know, but I'll do it.  I've got some goals, when I achieve them, I just might splurge.  Then I could post a pic of this on my finger, and then you can all breathe again.  I know this was meant for me, cuz they only make it in size 7 or 8.  Plus, you gotta have some long fingers to wear a ring like this. 

You gotta have goals, right?

1 comment:

MOMMA BETTY'S BLESSSSS said...

Do I have to have babies again to get the push presents.... I think I should get 5 presents for having the biggest babies...