Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2 Cute





It really doesn't get any better than this...Does It?
The Viking/Football fan in you thinks I am referring to the seats, the game, the dome, the view, you know, the whole experience.

This is My Dad, and Branmuffin at the game this past Sunday.  They shared a few drinks, they cheered, they joked and jabbed at each other, they bonded with a Cowboys fan, they were men together on a Sunday afternoon.

The best part about it for me was that they really like each other, and they are my two favorite men on Planet Earth.  Could a girl be any luckier?



Here is my Dad later on our couch....Did he have fun or what?
(Mask -thanks to Tates.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Suz, I saw this pic on FB and wanted to tell you how lucky you are that your dad and hubby get along so well. Mine do too - but not like being near in distance. Lucky lady!