Tuesday, January 5, 2010

This is Me

Okay, so it is 2010, and I figured it was time to start my very own blog. I brag to others about the ones I follow, and though I love to be a leader in this world, I also like to follow trends...blogging seems to be a trend I can follow.....I haven't followed any other trends in officially 2.6 years!

After having Tatum and Turner, ages 2 years and 8 months respectively, I often do NOT feel like the ole' Suzanne I used to be. I stay at home with my babies after having a fun, high-energy, fast-paced career in pharmaceutical sales. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my kids, but they don't have intellectual conversations with me, they don't thank me for all the 'stepping and fetching' I do for them, and they certainly could care less how cute my outfit is or what my new hot rollers do for my hair!

This blog will be about them, my hot husband who I refer to often as “Branmuffin"…his name is Brandon, and everything I think is cool and really "Stinkin' Cute" in my now, much smaller world.

It wouldn’t be fair if I didn’t start with a pic of my family …



And, I have to post a pic of my current fave Hollywood hottie too, (Brody Jenner)… isn’t he “Stinkin’ Cute”???

And lastly, this is my favorite beauty product right now, great colors and the mint is just enough to make it fun and different! I get mine at my favorite Super Target, super cheap.

Did I mention the Target I go to is the largest one in the world??? Yep, off Pilot Knob in Apple Valley, MN. Check it out someday, great time killer with small kids and they offer free cookies at the bakery for kids! Okay, I just mentioned another cool thing without even thinking about it! That’s how I am!

5 comments:

MOMMA BETTY'S BLESSSSS said...

You and your family are so Stinkin' Cute!!
I will follow your blog daily. Yes your husband is hot. I think I may of had something to do with that, :) Tatum and Turner are 2 of my six grandbabies and all of them are the cutest grandchildren in my world. The women who is writng this blog is an amazing daughter in-law who is is like a best friend. She can brighten your darkest day with her humor, inspiring word, and beautiful smile.
Everyone out there I am sure she will entertain all of us who follow her blog.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Absolutely gorgeous-- the woman writing this blog and the blog itself. If I can look like her, I will run right out to my local Target and get that lip gloss. It's morning and my brain isn't working up to par, so I'll write something profound later about my beautiful daughter and her fabulous family!

Love,
Nana Mary, the Mother

Summer said...

Yay!!! Woman, now I get to know you better!!! I am SO glad you started this!!!

Mama O said...

Ok......my sister and I went to everyones favorite Target in search of this lip gloss....which we found. We tried four and still couldn't find the right color! Whaddya say? (We did dig the mint tingle)

Kristine said...

Congratulations on your blog!!! Sharing who you are is a GREAT way to be the leader you are and get the adult conversation in without having to physically leave your kiddos! I love you and can't wait to see what else you write about. And.... your kids and family are soooo stinkin' cute. thanks to your and brandon's inspiring love story that I followed in suit, barry and i will be getting married on 10/10/10!! yay!! Love, Kristine