Monday, January 18, 2010

Forget Football

I know, I know the Vikings won!  But, right now I care about MY season, awards season. 

Golden Globes were on last night, I didn't watch all of it, mostly just the red carpet.  I have naturally curly hair, and thank God I didn't go this year, it would have wreaked havoc on my locks.  I thought people looked subpar...no real jaw-droppers for me. 

I thought Halle Berry looked the best, maybe cuz I love it when she wears her hair short!  Body looks kicka** after having a baby.   (Mom, I know you don't approve of showing the boobies that much.)




I am not a big fan of Kate Hudson lately, (she should care more about her son than getting with everyone in Hollywood) but I LOVED her dress!  I don't care what the critics said, I thought it was Glam!



I am a HUGE Sandra Bullock fan, her dress was kind of whack, but I LOVE her, so I had to put up a pic!  She is so sweet, smart, waited a long time for love,  and a true fav.  Have you guys seen "All about Steve"...soooo good!  Rent it!


Until the next awards show........

3 comments:

Summer said...

I loooooved the red carpet too! Did you watch the one with Ryan & giuliana?

Lynn Hoffman said...

Wow- Halle does look great! (And to your ubertalented Mom, she doesn't stand alone. None of our moms would probably approve of it either!) Kate's dress looks like fondant... and I also love Sandra! She had a fabulous year for movies- she's bound to have an even bigger award season...

Unknown said...

Oh how I wish we lived closer to each other. Play dates, dinner parties, shopping and spa dates. And now another thing - I would finally have someone to watch award shows with :)