Okay, okay, I am new at this blog thang'.
A lot of you are new to reading it and other blogs, so I am here to help, and will take any help from you,
I'm no expert!
I fixed the comments feature, feel free to leave a comment, I can take the good and the bad, after all you are my peeps, right?
Oh, and you need to be one of my peeps...
Its called a "Follower", and all you have to do is click on
the link and get a google account.
Now don't tell me you can't do that, everyone uses google for everything and it wouldn't hurt to make up another password and attach your email address. I need peeps, folks...my kids don't thank me for wiping their boom-booms. They don't gush over the fact that I feed them 3 meals a day, plus snacks. And after their bath they don't tell me, "thanks Mom, I really needed that, I had a rough day of playing toys and napping".
Since I am a saleswoman, I will tell you the bennies of being a follower of my blog.
- You get to see what is stinkin' cute, example: products, my kiddos, my life (sometimes).
- You get to have a tiny pic of yourself on a website.
- You can refer your friends to my blog and up your 'cool factor'.
- I eventually will have a giveaway.
- Your comments can be a way to vent or make someone feel good, who doesn't like to make someone feel good, right?
- Something to check almost everyday, besides your bank balance and facebook.
Enough of the salespitch and technicalities(sp?)
This is what I am reading.....
I just started, but I hear it's great, and so far it is.
It's a great way to pass time during a long, cold winter.
What books are you reading?