Saturday, January 22, 2011

You are a BIG Dog


I've got a story about two dogs.
One, is in my house.
The other, I am disappointed to share his story but 
feel compelled to do so....

I decorated a friend's condo this summer.

You can read about it here.
But, when visiting recently she told me she wasn't in love 
with the dog.
So, I took him home and promised a good life and a
good blog post.


You likey?  That's my new dog.  And I really don't need
another live one...so, I was happy to scoop him up in
my loving arms and take him to my 
crazy home.

I don't know what I am going to name him yet, but it
will start with Sir...cuz he is just that noble, don't you 
think?  Maybe Sir Noble, or Sir Happy?
Whatevs, I love him...and he fits in so well.

Okay, wanna hear about another dog?
This one shocks me and breaks my heart at the same time.

I am a huge fan of Morgan Freeman.
I just love him.
One of my favorite movies of all time is "Shawshank Redemption" and
I love most things he is in.  Love his voice, and I think he
would be so great to sit down with for coffee....
I would love to ask him about life in Hollywood
and just being him.

However....
I just heard the worst story about him!
And, it makes me mad and ticks me off!

He's a dirty dog!
Did you know this?

He has been having a long time affair against his wife
of 25 years with his step-granddaughter.
Yes...here's a pic...
It's been going on for over 10 years, and
it started when she was 17.

Seriously?
Thanks for ruining my vision of you, Morgan...
I know you aren't blood-related, but
you are getting it on, with your step-granddaughter behind 
your wife of 25 years behind her back????

Ugh...depressing, cuz I loved you so.
And, I would've thought more of you.

Now, you have the story of two dogs.
The one I loved from the movies, and the one in my
home.

Oh, next post, I am happy to give each of you the
recipe to my Crack Salad.  
We had it again tonight and it NEVER disapoints.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

I can't believe that story about Morgan Freeman! What a LOSER!

http://vandylandmommy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I know right? Seriously, who does that? I guess his wife caught them in bed!

lhoffman said...

Seriously? hadn't heard and I'm appalled, though it's Hollywood and I shouldn't be... UGH! And what's wrong with her? So- wouldn't that be her Grandmother's husband? I can't imagine. And how do you do that to your grandmother? Some people!!

Crazy Wonderful said...

Ugh!!! I hate it when you find out stuff like that. I'm not a big country fan, but I LOVED Alan Jackson. I just thought he was the most warm, honest, loving guy (whenever I heard "Remember When" I would immediately break into tears). I used to tell people that if I could meet a celebrity it would be him so that I could get a big hug. I was DEVISTATED when I found out he had cheated on his wife of many years. He totally busted the picture perfect vision I had of him. Now, I don't even cry anymore when I hear that song. DOG!

CarolinaClover.com said...

Dog is right. Sheesh. Love the porcelain greyhound! I always thought if I adopted a greyhound I would name him Mojo :) (my fav breed) You can have the name if you want in exchange for the recipe of the Crack salad. Must have :) <3 Dawn