Thursday, January 27, 2011

I could be your "Crack" dealer!

{Image via Tumblr}

My internet has been down.
So, that means no blogging about the Bachelor!
Ugh...technology...
It's fixed now, but everyone and their mother has seen the episode and 
weighed in, so I will report next week.  
But, Emily and Michelle are still in aren't they? 
My picks...mmm hmmm.

We are off to a winter escape!
We leave tomorrow....Branmuffin, the kiddos, and Moi.
It should be fun and relaxing and Branmuffin will get
his chance to ice fish for the first time.
Good times, huh?
Eck.

I promised the recipe for my Crack Salad from this post.



So here goes:

 
 
Dressing:
 
2/3 cup olive oil
1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Best to use Minutemaid frozen
1 scant cup sugar
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon poppy seed
1 teaspoon salt
 
Whisk together
 
Salad:
 
1 and 1/2 bags hearts of romaine
1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
1 bag craisins, any flavor
1 apple, chopped
1 pear, chopped
2 cups finely shredded Swiss cheese
 
 



Go make it this weekend, and let me know if you are 
addicted...and if you are, then I guess you could call me your
favorite "Crack" dealer, right?


2 comments:

MOMMA BETTY'S BLESSSSS said...

Crack Salad made and delivered to my son and his friend at worship practice tonight....
I hope there are left overs for his momma when he gets home...
You can mix it up also, we add chicken breast cooked in olive oil and garlic, slice it up let your addicts add to their salad... YUMMY

Juliet Mock said...

Thanks for the recipe! I googled it, but couldn't find it. Can't wait to try it...I am sure I will back for more "crack"!