Sunday, August 22, 2010

Glam Living Room- Decor Project Part 3

The living room was such a treat to complete.
There are so many elements to this room,
get ready for lots of pictures, 
so many I couldn't include the whole room in one post!

Need a refresher? You can check back at these links:




Here is the living room.
The client owned this couch, so we didn't go purchase a new one..we added pillows,
mixing them with various colors.
The ottoman comes from Dock 86, a store in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
We weren't that impressed with the store itself, 
but thought this ottoman was a great find!


You can see the detail here.


This lamp was a fabulous "find" at TJMaxx Home Goods, we were so glad,
we bought two and created a symmetrical look, anchoring the couch.


The mirrored end tables that the lamps are on, were found at the same exact store
and were quite a steal at $19.99 a piece...how many of you have an 
end table that glam for $20 bucks?


Another angle and a peek at the fireplace...more on that later.


My Mom takes all the credit on this dog!
He was living at TJMaxx too, till she found him.
What should we name him?


And this is where "I die" like Rachel Zoe....these chairs are off the charts
in my book, they make such a statement!  
We bought one for $299 and decided we needed them
to be a pair to really make this room "perfection"!


Gosh, you guys are gonna think I work for TJMaxx, but believe me, they aren't paying me a penny.
This rug is from there as well, maybe $199 if I remember right!
Blue lamp...TJMaxx too.
Isn't that chest great?  We found that at Scratch n' Dent.


And the room pulled together from this angle....
the small sunburst mirror, is from TJ, of course.
Total, I think we purchased over 7 or 8 mirrors total
on the project!


Client had this black wooden tray, so we used it!
Pillows and candlesticks are from TJMaxx and so is the adorable mirrored tray and clover!
Our client, is Irish and was in Ireland at the time of the decor, so it was
a "must have" and adds a personal element.

There is another area to the room for when she entertains,
that really pulls the room together
and maybe it will start a new trend!  

Check back tomorrow for MORE.

1 comment:

MOMMA BETTY'S BLESSSSS said...

I love the look... If I were living all alone no boys in the house I would have a elegent looks just for me. I may even have Suzanne help me out.