Thursday, December 2, 2010

Put em' up!



 Oh what a score!
I had to share it with all of you....
I found this cutie pie at none other than 
Home Goods.
It's thanks to my beautiful Mother-In-Law who 
sent us a house warming gift card....couldn't think of a better gift for this girl
oh and Branmuffin too! Right?

Our new place where we will hang and watch t.v.
is too cramped for a coffee table, so
we re-did some end tables which I will show later,
and I bought this for when one needs to put their feet up.




I love the colors...next  I need to learn how to take pictures
before I can show you more of the place.
Stay cozy today!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i LOVE this! the colors are fantastic.

MOMMA BETTY'S BLESSSSS said...

You are so welcome for the new foot stool.. I am itching to come to MN to see the Cartmill's new home....