Saturday, November 27, 2010

Love & Other Drugs


When I saw the previews for the movie "Love & Other Drugs"
I knew I had to go and see it!
It's the story of a guy who is a pharmaceutical sales rep
for Pfizer....I used to be a pharmaceutical sales rep for Pfizer!



The main reason I wanted to see it is Jake Gyllenhaal and
Anne Hathaway...I love both of them.

It's a cute story and they both are adorable!
A little too much nudity and sex scenes for me though....
maybe because I was sitting next to my Mom!
Seriously, you see Anne's "girls" over 10 times!
But, you will get to see Jake in next to nothing as well.

I believe the movie was so good because of....


the writing....


the set....


and Anne of course!

I mean, she really has talent, and is a great reason to 
spend 2 hours away from your kids.

And that brings me to my last question?
Reese, what were you thinking?


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Too much sex, yes. And not because you were sitting next to your mom, or in my case, not because I was sitting next to my daughter. Too much sex because we got it after the first two sex scenes. The Anne Hathaway character uses sex as an excape from who she really is and what she's dealing with in real life. We got it already!! Like I said, after the first two (okay, I'll give you three) times.
I agree though, the writing (Jake)the set(Jake) and Anne(Jake) make for a great escape from all the pounding that's going on in our basement(story there). Best of all, I got to be with Suzanne, Kristine and Meredith, some of my favorite people in the world.

DreamTNM said...

I wanna watch it!!! For the well written script of course.. ;)

MOMMA BETTY'S BLESSSSS said...

Mary I love your comment...

Beth said...

Jake is one piece of eye candy :) We just rented Prince of Persia, it was good too. Dave is definitely interested in seeing this movie, because of the pharma connection. Glad to hear you liked it!

Jami - XOimagine said...

This was the best chick flick in a long time! me and my friend were crying by the end!!

thanks for stopping by imagine!

xo - jami
i m a g i n e