Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Black Friday Deals from Me to YOU!!


Do you do Black Friday?
Will you this year?
I decide when my belly is full of food and I am relaxing with the 
ads filled with bargains.

But, I don't get up early....that's what I have little kids for!

So, I'm gonna give y'all a deal and you don't have to get off your couch
to get it, no early mornings, braving the crowds, etc.
In fact, it's such a good deal, you could order on Thanksgiving Day if you wanted.
And I, would fall in love with you!



Must Have Moxie's current special is:

Type in the code: BlackFriday25
and you immediately get 25% off!

This will run today through Friday, 
I may even extend it to Cyber Monday!

Now, put on your sweatpants, and start shopping!

1 comment:

MOMMA BETTY'S BLESSSSS said...

You know your Mother In-Law she would shop any special with Must Have Moxie until her bracelet if full...