When I last talked about my lil' girl's Glamour Room,
It was almost done. We needed a dresser...bad!
Well, we found one..and it looked bad.
Here is the before:
We found this ugly, 1970's dresser for $20.
And after sanding and numerous cans of spray paint,
it finally became glamorous!
Again, I will give credit to my hubby.
Most of our projects, I do the hunting and the finding, and
have the vision and choose the colors.
He does the hard work.
Gosh, I love him for that....and he loves doing it with me,
so we've found something to do together.
My arm/hand is sooo sore from the minimal work I did do.
It's a little cloudy here today, so it's hard to get
good lighting....plus, I am no professional photographer.
That is for sure!
And here you can see how it ties in with the zebra chair.
More on the making of that here.
I used some frames I had, just sprayed them
with white glossy paint and framed fabric that was used in the room
or that was left over from other projects.
Free...I like free, it gets me to do more projects!
Here's a pic of us with the glamour girl herself.
Lastly, I used this bling frame.....
....and some fabric from the headboard and pillows, and made
a "T" for her initials.
She truly has the best room in the house, and we learned a lot.
Now, if she would spend.every.night.in.her.own.bed, I could
be an even happier Momma!