Monday, September 20, 2010

Princess Tatum turns 3


How come you grew up so fast, Tatum?
Three years old, going on thirteen!


We just had to throw you a princess party....

I want you to always know, 

you are loved by so many

before you were even born.


We planned for you,

prepared for you,



and prayed for you.


And for the last three years,


We have been blessed by your spirit, your spunk, and
your heart.

And I couldn't be prouder to say I'm your Mommy.

So, my sweet Tatum.....


May all your wishes, and all of your dreams come true!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely tribute to a VERY special little girl!!

lhoffman said...

Happy birthday, Tatum! Such a sweet little girl- loved the princess look Time sure flies, doesn't it?

Chelsea said...

Your little princess is beautiful! I'm a new follower through "Mama's Little Nestwork"! Hope to see you around my blog sometime...

http://vandylandmommy.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

She has grown up so fast. I love the wonderful words and dreams you have for her.

Found you on Mom Loop!

MOMMA BETTY'S BLESSSSS said...

Princess Tatum you bring much joy to your Gi Gi. I am so proud of your mommy and daddy for the parents they are to you. I am sure they cherish every minute of the days as they watch you grow and become who you are....

Tember said...

Such a little beauty- we're going to have to watch our boys around her! :)