Monday, July 12, 2010

And that's why I love you so.....


I have been looking into purchasing this sign for over a year now.
I just love what it says and know it would be a good reminder for me,
especially when my kids are driving me nuts.

Here is some history behind the sign from Wikipedia...
Keep Calm and Carry On was a poster produced by
the British government in 1939 during the 
beginning of World War II, to raise the morale of the British
public in the case of invasion. It was little known
and never used. The poster was rediscovered in 2000 and 
has been re-issued by a number of private 
sector companies, and used as the decorative theme 
for a range of other products.

Enough facts....I hit TJMaxx one evening last week and 
the heavens opened up when I set my eyes on this exact print!
And then my eyes popped out of my head when I read that it was only
$12.99!!
And that is why I love you TJMaxx, 
it's literally a treasure hunt when I go there!
Now, I just have to figure out where I will use it in my home...
here is some inspiration...




What do you guys do to help you through a rough day?

5 comments:

Elizabeth {sunny bug} said...

Love it...maybe I should hit up TJ Maxx today!

Erica said...

I have a sign in my house that says, "There is always, always, always something to be thankful for." That helps me get some perspective in those difficult moments.

Sydney said...

Hey Suzanne! Go to shabbyblogs.com. There is a button that says that saying! You could have it right on your blog!

MOMMA BETTY'S BLESSSSS said...

I love them too. I am going to hit up TJ here in WA and check it out....

Alissa said...

What do I do to get through a rough day? I call you!