Sunday, June 12, 2011

Fab fabric find!

 I found two fabrics online that I adore.

They would be used on living room pillows....
....a sweet deal on Etsy.
Which one do you like best?

#1

or #2


Seriously, comment with your vote, cuz I am dying to know....
and I cannot decide all by myself :)

Also, a few weeks back I bought this online:


A white, sofa slipcover.

It doesn't fit.  If you live in Minnesota and you want it
come by my house and get it...first come, first served. 
Brand.spankin.new.in.the.box.

Toodles....

4 comments:

Jill Anderson said...

I'm liking the green and blue in #1. It's a fun pattern and the colors are summery

Beth said...

Definitely #2. The first one is a little too neon. Maybe it doesn't look like that in person though?

MOMMA BETTY'S BLESSSSS said...

I like #2... There is a fabric store in Eburg that has some fun fabric....

Unknown said...

Totally loving #2!!