Thursday, December 6, 2012

Happy to announce...


I'm a little scared to say it.



At the same time, I want to stand in my 
driveway and scream it at the top of my lungs.

Yes, I said stand.

" I FEEL BETTER!"

"I DON'T HAVE UNBEARABLE PAIN!"

Thank the Lord,
all the prayers and treatments are
working...and I feel more and more
like myself.



I have this chiropractor...I'm gonna
get a picture with him to share later.

He does good work.
So does his massage gal, Sonia.

I have stretched, and iced and 
positioned myself properly and all the hard work
is paying off!!


I just have to say..thanks for listening
to my saga of back pain from surgery.
I have such empathy and sympathy for people in pain now.





I want to go 'be there' in any way for someone in pain.

I want to hug them and say "I know".

 {Not kidding, tell me of someone you know in pain,
I want to do something for them.}

Woo hoo!
I want to dance, but I don't want to mess something up.
So, I'm doing a dance like this...

 {Remember the scene in Love Actually?!}


I am here to encourage you of two things.

1. Prayer--it works
2. Let people help you 

Prayer- I have had my friends and family pray for
healing to happen in my body.  I have had my doctor
pray for my pain.  I have had strangers place their hands on me 
and ask for healing.

Most sciatic pain takes 6-8 weeks
to subside, I am at week 4...don't want to go backwards and
time will tell, but I think that says something. 

Let people help you--I have had to learn a 
tough lesson.  I can't do it all.  I do need help.
It's okay to take help.  Cuz when I do, I help the person
giving the help as well...it makes them feel
needed and that they made an impact.
And friends, you have made an impact!


And for that, you have my deepest gratitude.
Gosh...I think I just made myself cry.
 




Gonna do some celebrating tonight... 



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Praise God! Thank you for Your goodness.

Anonymous said...

Your sis in law lives with chronic Pain everyday and it's no fun at all! I just wish for one day I could be Pain free and love a normal life with out this pain!! Lobe you and I'm glad your feeling better.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.