Saturday, November 19, 2011

Women get crafty...


Last Saturday was another infamous "Craft Day".
I've blogged about this before, 
you know the drill...women crafting,
getting away from their regular responsibilities and
of course, eating.....and gabbing.

The picture above gives you a clue to our craft.
Yes, if you know me, you know I dream of
a white kitchen...hoping it will come this Spring,
but check out the artichokes.

My Mom hosts, and comes up with the craft.
We grab our glue guns {I forgot mine}and listen
to instructions while keeping an eye on the final
product...the goal of our hard work.

Here's us working....



Linda on her phone...





 ...and everyone's finished product!



Here is mine...



 We took a flower pot,
added foam and the faux artichoke
and then just added a bunch of
fun foliage.

Lastly, we added moss to the sides.

I finished mine with a jeweled dragonfly.

 Here we are in my Mom's garden,
it was a gorgeous day.

I love hanging with the girls,
we all have a different story and
something to bring to the
craft table.



Here's to good women,
good food,
and great conversation!

Some of the best things in life...

Toodles....

No comments: