Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What I'm eating for breakfast...





I love, love, love this stuff!
Greek yogurt has entered my fridge and made me a
happy girl.  Each serving has 14 grams of protein....
that gives me plenty of energy to chase my kids, pick up their messes,
and fold endless piles of laundry.

Maybe it will give me the energy to do more decor projects?
Hmmmm....summer's coming, I may be putting those on hold.

Wanna know what else I am loving?

I got these bracelets from Stella & Dot.
They bring the perfect amount of color to my wrist
and go with almost every outfit!

If you get invited to a party....GO!  The stuff is great and
there is something for everyone.

I am gonna try and read this week....we will see how that
pans out...the kids have no more activities/school for me to send them
to, so I don't know how I will fit that in.

Anyhoo...I am going to read a book that a publisher
sent me to review for the author.  I love to product reviews, so 
if you want me to review/promote your product, I will.....well, only
if I love it and am totally smitten!

Toodles....

1 comment:

Tember said...

I am going to give Chobani a try! Any extra protein is appreciated and it's easy. Any fave flaves?