Friday, May 11, 2012

WHITE kitchen reveal....


Dreams do come true.
You may have to wait years and take baby steps,
but, it's worth the wait.

Rather than giving you every last detail,
I'll let the pictures do the talking.



These pictures were taken by my 
gal pal, Annie Torrini.  She normally photographs people,
but I begged, and she obliged and I think she needs to 
expand her repertoire and include photographing homes!

Take a lookey....












....lastly, the happy woman of this WHITE kitchen....


....who deep down feels like this!




Guess I won't need any Birthday, Mother's Day, or Anniversary 
gifts for years!!

Toodles...

4 comments:

Sydney said...

Fabulous!!! Can't wait for this month to be over so I can come over and see it with my own two eyes!! It's so much brighter now! Cute :)

Ashley @ Life with Kids said...

Wow that looks great!!! So exciting! to have a white kitchen...don't you just love how bright and airy it is?

Did you have it done professionally?

♥ Ashley

atparsons.blogspot.com

Alissa said...

Ah - mazing!! Great pics by Annie too. Absolutely gorg!

Tember said...

It's PERFECT!!! Annie did a fab job on the pics and I'm just loving how bright the kitchen looks...lunch date at your house soon! :)